Halco 107214 Q150T3C/12V 12V 150w T3 CL 12V Halco 83mm
• Do not touch capsule with bare hands. Oil from the skin may reduce performance unless wiped clean with alcohol and a soft cloth. CAUTION: THIS LAMP OPERATES UNDER PRESSURE AND COULD SHATTER. To avoid injury and to avoid exposure to ultraviolet radiation, this lamp should be used in a fixture with a protective shield or tempered glass. Provide adequate ventilation to avoid overheating and use in only fixtures rated for wattage stated on the package. To avoid risks of burns or other injury, turn power off and allow lamp to cool before replacing. Socket condition may affect lamp life. Inspect and replace socket if deterioration occurs.
• Use outdoors only in enclosed fixtures or where lamp is protected from exposure to water. Use only in fixtures rated for this product.
• Operate in a horizontal position only.
• Do not touch quartz capsule with bare hands. If the lamp is touched, wipe clean with a soft cloth and alcohol
• Switch off power allowing lamp to cool down before removing
• Halogen lamps operate under pressure. Always replace protective panels or screens supplied with the fixture before turning on the power supply
• This lamp is designed to burn in a horizontal position only
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Bulb Base Type||Double-End Recessed S.C.|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||2900K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Filament||C-8 / CC-8|
|Bulb Shape Type||Linear|
|Average Life Hours||2,000 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||500/10|
- Be the first to review this product