Halco 107926 MR11FTD/L/HX 20W MR11 FL 12V GU4 PRM HLXN
• HaloXen? lamps operate under high temperatures. To avoid personal injury, turn power off and allow bulb to cool before attempting to handle. Do not use if the glass is scratched or broken. Do not use near flammable or combustible materials.
• Do not touch capsule with bare hands. Oil from the skin may reduce performance unless wiped clean with alcohol and a soft cloth. CAUTION: THIS LAMP OPERATES UNDER PRESSURE AND COULD SHATTER. To avoid injury and to avoid exposure to ultraviolet radiation, this lamp should be used in a fixture with a protective shield or tempered glass. Provide adequate ventilation to avoid overheating and use in only fixtures rated for wattage stated on the package. To avoid risks of burns or other injury, turn power off and allow lamp to cool before replacing. Socket condition may affect lamp life. Inspect and replace socket if deterioration occurs.
• Turn power supply off before relamping
• Switch off power allowing lamp to cool down before removing
• Halogen lamps operate under pressure. Always replace protective panels or screens supplied with the fixture before turning on the power supply
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Bulb Base Type||2-Pin|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||2800K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Filament||C-8 / CC-8|
|Bulb Shape Type||Reflector|
|Average Life Hours||10,000 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||200/10|
- Be the first to review this product