Halco 108220 MH250/HBU/T15 250W MH T15 MOG HBU PROLUME
• Lamps classified as E-type are used ONLY in suitably enclosed luminaries. See lamp warning.
• Color characteristics may vary somewhat from one lamp to another. Time should be allowed for lamp to stabilize in color when it is turned on for the first time or if for any reason its operating position is changed. This may require several hours of operation, with more than one start. Lamp color and output may change temporarily if the lamp is subjected to excess vibration or shock. Lamp color characteristics may change after long accumulated operating time.
• Requires ballast that is designed to operate all popular brands of Metal Halide lamps. 1000W types will operate from H36 conventional lag type ballast for Mercury Vapor lamps at ambient temperatures of 50?F or higher. 1000W types must not be operated at 1500W or higher.
• UV-Stop Quartz filtered design.
• In general, horizontal lumens will be 5-10% lower than the vertical lumen values.
• Turn power off before inspection, installation, or removal
• Do not use where directly exposed to water or outdoors without an enclosed fixture
• Keep combustible materials away from lamp
• Do not exceed rated voltage
• Use in fixture rated for this product
• Do not use lamp if outer glass is scratched or broken
• Use only properly rated ballast
• Operate lamp only in specified position
• Turn lamp off at least once for 15 minutes per week
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Start Method||Probe Start|
|Bulb Base Type||Mogul Screw|
|Bulb Burning Position||Base Up 90 degree|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||4000K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Shape Type||Linear|
|Bulb Type||Metal Halide|
|Average Life Hours||10,000 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||12/1|
- Be the first to review this product