Halco 108414 MH250DE/4K 250W MH DBL END T8 4200K FC2 PROLUM
• Lamps classified as E-type are used ONLY in suitably enclosed luminaries. See lamp warning.
• Color characteristics may vary somewhat from one lamp to another. Time should be allowed for lamp to stabilize in color when it is turned on for the first time or if for any reason its operating position is changed. This may require several hours of operation, with more than one start. Lamp color and output may change temporarily if the lamp is subjected to excess vibration or shock. Lamp color characteristics may change after long accumulated operating time.
• Use electrical ballast, peak lead ballast or system that can shut itself off if ballast overheating occurs.
• This product contains less than 120 nCi of Kr-85.
• Turn power off before inspection, installation, or removal
• Do not use where directly exposed to water or outdoors without an enclosed fixture
• Keep combustible materials away from lamp
• Do not exceed rated voltage
• Use in fixture rated for this product
• Do not use lamp if outer glass is scratched or broken
• Use only properly rated ballast
• Operate lamp only in specified position
• Turn lamp off at least once for 15 minutes per week
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Start Method||Pulse Start|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||4000K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Shape Type||Linear|
|Bulb Type||Metal Halide|
|Average Life Hours||8,000 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||24/1|
- Be the first to review this product