Halco 15526/SYL Q250PAR/SP 250W PAR38 SP 120V MED
• Halogen PAR Caution: Before using bulb, see operating instructions on package. Adhering to these operating instructions will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury or fire. The halogen capsule contained inside this glass bulb operates under pressure, at high temperatures and could unexpectedly shatter. Should the outer bulb break, particles of extremely hot glass could be discharged into the fixture and/or surrounding area, creating a risk of personal injury or fire. Operating Instructions: Turn power off and let lamp cool before replacing or inspecting to avoid electrical shock or burn. For indoor and outdoor use. A weather-protected fixture is recommended for wet locations. Suitable for use in open fixtures. Do not exceed the fixture maximum wattage rating. Do not use if outer glass is scratched or broken. Lamp may continue to operate if outer glass breaks, however immediately discontinue use. Do not use in close proximity to combustible materials.
• HaloXen? lamps operate under high temperatures. To avoid personal injury, turn power off and allow bulb to cool before attempting to handle. Do not use if the glass is scratched or broken. Do not use near flammable or combustible materials.
• For use indoors or outdoors. When used outdoors, protect the lens of the bulb from direct contact with moisture (rain, snow, etc.) to avoid cracking or breaking
• Use only with ceramic/porcelain sockets and in fixtures rated for this bulb type, including voltage and wattage
• Do not use if glass is scratched or broken
• The capsule is under pressure, operates at high temperatures, and could unexpectedly shatter, which may result in the discharge of extremely hot glass particles into the fixture and/or surrounding area, creating a risk of personal injury or fire
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Bulb Base Type||Medium Screw|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||3025K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Shape Type||PAR Reflector|
|Average Life Hours||4,500 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||6/1|
- Be the first to review this product