Halco 70310 HP30FL53/XIR 53W PAR30 FL 120V E26 Haloxen XIR
• Halogen PAR Caution: Before using bulb, see operating instructions on package. Adhering to these operating instructions will greatly reduce the risk of personal injury or fire. The halogen capsule contained inside this glass bulb operates under pressure, at high temperatures and could unexpectedly shatter. Should the outer bulb break, particles of extremely hot glass could be discharged into the fixture and/or surrounding area, creating a risk of personal injury or fire. Operating Instructions: Turn power off and let lamp cool before replacing or inspecting to avoid electrical shock or burn. For indoor and outdoor use. A weather-protected fixture is recommended for wet locations. Suitable for use in open fixtures. Do not exceed the fixture maximum wattage rating. Do not use if outer glass is scratched or broken. Lamp may continue to operate if outer glass breaks, however immediately discontinue use. Do not use in close proximity to combustible materials.
• HaloXen? lamps operate under high temperatures. To avoid personal injury, turn power off and allow bulb to cool before attempting to handle. Do not use if the glass is scratched or broken. Do not use near flammable or combustible materials.
• Use only in heat-resistant lamp holders and fixtures rated for reflector or PAR lamps.
• This product contains an internal halogen-based capsule that may continue to operate and emit UV if the outer glass envelope is cracked or broken
• The capsule is under pressure, operates at high temperatures, and could unexpectedly shatter, which may result in the discharge of extremely hot glass particles into the fixture and/or surrounding area, creating a risk of personal injury or fire
• Turn power supply off before relamping
• This lamp burns at high temperatures
• Use eye protection while handling
• Do not use if glass is scratched or broken
• Do not exceed maximum fixture wattage rating
• Do not exceed rated voltage
• Due to the high operating temperatures, do not use near flammable or combustible materials
|Energy Star Rated||No|
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Bulb Base Type||Medium Screw|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||2800K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Shape Type||PAR Reflector|
|Bulb Wattage||75 Watt (Equivalent)|
|Average Life Hours||3,500 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||15|
- Be the first to review this product