Halco 81156 A19FR9/830/OMNI2/LED A19 9.5 Watt 3000K Dimmable OmniDIRECTIONAL E26 ProLED
• Dimmable 120V lamps should only be used on 120V circuits. Lamps are designed for use with an analog dimmer and these products may not be compatible with all dimming devices. Lamps should be tested in the application prior to full installations on circuits using such devices. Not for use on timing devices, photosensors,digital dimmers or occupancy sensors. Ensure minimum dimmer load is met for best performance.
• Caution: Risk of electric shock. Never disassemble or modify the bulb, no user serviceable parts inside.To avoid burns, do not touch the bulb during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off. This device is not intended for use in emergency exit fixtures. This device complies with Part 18 of the FCC rules. This product may cause interference with other devices. If interference occurs, change the location of the products involved.
• Do not use where directly exposed to water.
• Dimmable lamps dim down to 5%, but are limited by the dimming device range.
• Use only on 120 volts, 60-hertz frequency
• Risk of electric shock
• Do not use where directly exposed to water
• Never disassemble or modify the bulb
• To avoid burns, do not touch the bulb during operation and allow to cool completely after switching off
• This device is not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures
• If this product causes interference with other devices, change the location of the products involved
• This dimmable lamp may not be compatible with all dimmers, timing devices, occupancy sensors, and photo sensors, please check the website www.halcolighting.com/ProLEDdim for up-to-date dimmer compatibility information
• Rated for ICAT fixtures
• UL rated for damp location
|Energy Star Rated||Yes|
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Bulb Base Type||Medium Screw|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||3000K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Shape Type||A-Type|
|Bulb Type||Light Emitting Diode (LED)|
|Bulb Wattage||60 Watt (Equivalent)|
|Bulb Voltage||120 Volt (120V)|
|Power Consumption||9.5 Watts (9.5W)|
|Beam Angle||230 degrees|
|Average Life Hours||15,000 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||24/6|
- Be the first to review this product