Halco 108106 LU70/MED/ECO 70W LU ED17 MED PROLUME
• Lamps classified as E-type are used ONLY in suitably enclosed luminaries. See lamp warning.
• Use with 4000 Volt pulse-rated sockets only.
• For use in fixtures that do not redirect a substantial portion of the energy toward the arc tube; otherwise very early failure is anticipated.
• Turn power off before inspection, installation, or removal
• Use in fixture designed for use with High Pressure Sodium Lamps
• Fixture wattage rating must match the wattage indicated on the outer glass bulb
• Keep combustible materials away from lamp
• If arc tube is broken, avoid skin contact with any of the contents or fragments
• A partial vacuum in the outer bulb may cause glass to fly if the glass is struck
• Do not exceed rated voltage
• Do not use where lamp is directly exposed to water or moisture without an enclosed fixture
• Do not use lamp if outer glass is scratched or broken
• Use only properly rated ballast
|RoHs COMPLIANT (Mercury Free)||Yes|
|Bulb Base Type||Medium Screw|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||2000K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Shape Type||Elliptical Dimple|
|Bulb Type||Sodium Vapor|
|Average Life Hours||24,000 Hours|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||12/1|
- Be the first to review this product