Halco 46529 CFL26/41/GU24 26W SPIRAL 4100K GU24 PROLUME
• UL approved for damp location in base-up position only. All other base positions must be in a dry environment or in a weatherproof fixture.
• UL approved for totally enclosed fixtures with a max ballast case temperature of 90?C for GU24 base,75?C for medium base lamps.
• Not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures, dimmers, timing devices, photo sensors or occupancy sensors.
• Use only on 120 volts, 60-hertz frequency.
• Risk of electric shock
• UL approved for damp location in base-up position only.
• All other base positions must be in a dry environment or in a weatherproof fixture
• Never disassemble or modify the bulb
• To avoid burns, do not touch the bulb during operation or immediately after switching off
• This device is not intended for use with emergency exit fixtures, dimmers, timing devices, photo sensors, or occupancy sensors
|Start Method||Instant Start|
|Master / Inner Carton Quantity||50/10|
|Bulb Wattage||100 Watt (Equivalent)|
|Average Life Hours||10,000 Hours|
|Bulb Base Type||2-Prong Twist-Lock|
|Bulb Burning Position||Universal|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin)||4100K|
|Color Temperature (Kelvin) Scale|
|Bulb Shape Type||Linear|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent (CFL)|
|Energy Star Rated||No|
- Be the first to review this product